Are you looking for how to create a WhatsApp link? If your answer is yes, then you have landed on the right page. In this article I will educate you on ways that you can easily create a link with your personal or business number.
Just like every other micro-blogging platforms, WhatsApp allows its users to share their profiles by using a link, but it does not display the link on profile page.
Many users who are using WhatsApp for business would want to create a link for their brand to reach more people. If you are going to promote your business on other social medias such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, you need a link to direct new customers to stay connected with you on WhatsApp.
To generate a link with your phone number you need to do the following.
- Copy this link: https://wa.me/number
- Now, replace ‘number’ with your phone number
- Make sure it is in international format (example: 2349000000000). Do not include the ‘+’ sign
- That’s all.
Also, you can create a WhatsApp link with a predetermined message, which automatically appear whenever a customer follow the link. To create a link with a prefilled message do the following.
- Copy this link: https://wa.me/number?text=XXX
- Now, replace the ‘number’ with your phone number in international format without the ‘+’ sign.
- Lastly, to add the prefilled message, replace the ‘XXX’ with your message
- For you to space your words, add ‘%20’ (example: https://wa.me/2349000000000?text=All%20Legit%20News)
- That’s all.
However, in case you find this as being difficult, then you can use any of the third party websites that are available on the internet to create free WhatsApp link within few seconds. Some of the websites also makes it possible to hide your phone number in the link.
Aside from link for personal and business account, you can also generate link for group and callbon WhatsApp.