Some Nigerians has being lamenting over the promises made by President for his second term Administration insisting that even the one he made during his first time in office has never been kept.
Here are some pledges our President; President Muhammadu Buhari promised to do in his second tenure.
1. To engage One Million N-power graduates and skill up 10 Million Nigerians in corporation with the private section of Nigeria.
2. To Complete the Ibadan/Kano, Port-Harcourt/Maiduguri rail and more.
3. To train 200,000 youths for the outsourcing market in tech, services, and entertainment.
4. Generate 1.5 million jobs through livestock, beef, crop programs.
5. To modernize 10,000 schools every year.
6. To fight corruption and refurbishment the economy.
7. To develop 6 industrial parks in each of the geopolitical zones.
8. To make out 5 million jobs through mechanised agriculture.
9. To include persons of uprightness in the Cabinet.
10. Create a Feeding program to provide 300,000 extra job opportunities for merchants and farmers.